Need Help?

Contact any of our schools for questions or to make an appointment for online registration assistance during regular business hours.

Individual parents (no large groups or children) must make an appointment and wear a mask at all times.

Student Services


2021-2022 Current Student Registration

Snapcode Assistance for Current Students

Parents should have received an email in April containing a snapcode to access their child’s current registration information. If you need assistance with your child’s snapcode, contact your child’s campus.

Parents needing to visit campus for online registration assistance or computer access must make an appointment. Access will be limited to the individual parent (no family groups or children) and a mask must be worn at all times.

Elementary School Contacts:


Aloe Elementary

Chandler Elementary

Crain Elementary

Deleon Elementary

Dudley Elementary

Hopkins Elementary

Mission Valley Elementary

O'Connor Elementary

Rowland Elementary

Schorlemmer Elementary

Shields Elementary

Smith Elementary

Torres Elementary

Vickers Elementary

Phone #















Middle/High School Contacts:


Cade Middle School

Howell Middle School

Patti Welder Middle School

Stroman Middle School

Victoria East High School

Victoria West High School

Liberty Campus - Credit Recovery

Liberty Campus - DAEP

Phone #









Enrollment Documents Required for Current Students

To enroll a child in school, it is the responsibility of the parent/legal guardian to complete enrollment using the online registration system and to provide the following documents to the school:

  1. Proof of Residency (verified by district personnel) -- recent utility bill (electric, gas, or water) from last 30 days showing the residential service address; rental lease agreement; recent rent receipts; or home purchase contract.

  2. Power of Attorney -- only required if student lives with someone other than his/her parent/legal guardian

  3. Determination of Residency -- only required if parent and student live with someone else at their residence

  4. Parent/Guardian Photo ID

  5. Current Immunization Record (if entering Head Start, EE, Pre-K, Kinder or 7th grade)

NOTE:  Furnishing false information on school documents is a criminal offense under Penal Code 37.10.

Enrolling at the Appropriate Campus

Although there are some exceptions, a student is required to attend the school appropriate for the student's grade level and within the attendance zone in which the student's parent/guardian resides (see "Attendance Zones"). Proof of residency will be requested and reviewed to determine whether a student is eligible for admission at that school and if not, then the parent will be instructed as to which school the child must enroll at. Reference FDB-R.

The exceptions are as follows:

  • District Approved Transfers (as outlined in the section entitled "Student Transfers")

  • Homeless Students (more information found at "Family & KIDZConnection Center") TEC 25.001 (b)(5):

    • Students qualifying as homeless may attend their school of origin or their neighborhood school in accordance with FDC(LEGAL). Students who meet the ESSA definition of "homeless" [McKinney-Vento Act 42 U.S.C. 11435(2)] have the right to enroll in school immediately, even if they do not have required documents, such as school records, medical records, proof of residency, or other documents. The school shall immediately contact the last school attended to obtain relevant academic and other records. If the child needs to obtain immunization, or immunization or medical records, the enrolling school shall immediately refer the child's parent or guardian to the District's homeless liaison for assistance. If a family must relocate, parents/guardians of students in homeless situations can keep their child enrolled in the school of origin OR enroll at the neighborhood school assigned to that school attendance area. Students can stay in their school of origin the entire time they are homeless and until the end of any academic year in which they move to permanent housing. For more information, please contact your school's parent liaison or call the District Homeless Liaison at 361.788.9909.

Students Enrolled in Violation of Board Policy A student who enrolls in a school other than the one that serves the student's attendance zone without an approved transfer OR falsely as a homeless student shall be subject to immediate return to the designated neighborhood campus.