Victoria ISD Resources

Basic Needs: (food, shelter, school supplies, transportation)
Contact your Campus Parent Liaison, Project Success Facilitators, or Student Success Facilitators

Emotional Needs:
Contact your Campus/District Counselor, Campus Social Worker, or LSSP

Instructional Needs:
Contact your classroom teacher

Medical Needs:
Contact your primary health care provider or the local health department

Technology Needs:
Contact your campus librarian

Homeless/Foster Care Assistance
Coordinates services for homeless and foster care students and assists with referrals to community resources.

Yvonne Rossman
District Homeless/Foster Care Liaison
Phone: 361-648-6799